Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving, etc.


Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, but everything has been really busy.  A good portion of this time has also been spent back in Pennsylvania for Senior Thesis presentations and Thanksgiving.  It was great to see my family and just relax with my parents and my girlfriend.  As far as my time here goes, I have been working a lot on papers and projects, and unfortunately haven’t been able to go out and experience DC lately.

I guess I can update you on something unrelated.

I cut my hair and shaved over Thanksgiving.  I haven’t had short hair since junior year of high school and I haven’t been clean shaven in over two years.

Here is a photo comparison:


 Other than that, I only have one week left in DC.  It has gone by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment